Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2020, 01:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introduction

Hello my name is Elizabeth Waters Im from Arkansas. I don't know very much about cars I know how to change the oil fix a flat if I have to break the tire down and put a new tire on the rim and that's about it. I'm a country girl. My brother gave me a 2000 Chev Camaro and my ex has busted my windshield back glass slashed the majority of my tires and I need help with parts I'm not sure how or what I'm suppose to do so if anyone that reads this can give some tips or can help me that would be great. My car is white.

Last edited by Waters; 06-27-2020 at 01:49 PM. Reason: I didn't really know what to say
Old 06-27-2020, 07:02 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,730 Likes on 2,265 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Welcome to LS1Tech Elizabeth. First of all, I want to tell you that your number one priority should be making sure your safe. Get a police report made and file a restraining order against him. Your safety in a situation like this is a priority. Go stay with your brother for a little while and let him know what’s up. If my sister came to me in a situation like your in, her ex would not fare very well. Check our classifieds for cars being parted out for the hatch. Check your local Craigslist also. There’s always an Fbody being parted out somewhere. Slashed tires are not repairable and will have to be replaced. Very sorry to hear about the mess your in and hoping you have sunny days ahead!

Quick Reply: Introduction