Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Here goes nothing

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here goes nothing

Hello! My names David I’m 22 years old and I’m from Texas. I own a 1994 z28 camaro. The car sat for 2 years before I bought it and needed head gaskets. Did that, and daily drive the thing for almost a year until I was t-boned... the cars been sitting since, and was a year last December. I’ve had plenty of people wanting to buy the car, but I can’t let it go. I’ve grown to love the thing and it was a ton of fun for what it was! Bone stock engine wise, only exhaust shorty headers, and a shift kit (auto car btw). The car is salvageable and I’ve finally got the funds to fix it. Needs just about the whole front clip. Once I fix the old girl I do plan on putting ac in the car. This Texas weather heat is horrible! It just needs a compressor to do so. And I plan on putting some more bolt ons on the car, maybe even some eBay long tubes! But my main want right now is a lt4 hot cam kit! So if anyone has one in the corner, or anything similar maybe we can make a deal? I do not have a local tuner so I would need to be able to run it untuned for awhile. Looking forward to chatting with some of y’all!
Old 02-08-2021, 04:45 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,730 Likes on 2,265 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Welcome aboard David! The journey is the fun part of the hobby. Fix the car and make it like you want it.
Old 02-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Che70velle
Welcome aboard David! The journey is the fun part of the hobby. Fix the car and make it like you want it.
thanks brotha!
Old 02-08-2021, 09:12 PM
Teching In

Can someone help me learn what is it I need to do to be able to access the WTB section. I’d like to see if anyone has any lt1 parts their willing to sell, ac compressor, rockers, springs, cams etc
Old 02-09-2021, 09:04 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Z28david
Can someone help me learn what is it I need to do to be able to access the WTB section. I’d like to see if anyone has any lt1 parts their willing to sell, ac compressor, rockers, springs, cams etc
I believe you have to obtain a certain numbers of Forum posts before you get access to the Buy/Sell sections.. Not sure how many it is, I tried to find a sticky on it for you but no luck. Maybe someone will chime in.

Anyways, Welcome aboard.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by COOKIE MONSTER
I believe you have to obtain a certain numbers of Forum posts before you get access to the Buy/Sell sections.. Not sure how many it is, I tried to find a sticky on it for you but no luck. Maybe someone will chime in.

Anyways, Welcome aboard.
thanks!

Quick Reply: Here goes nothing