Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from Notre Dame

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2021, 04:07 PM
Teching In

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Hello from Notre Dame

Hi all, I'm a new member. I've just posted a thread regarding modifying a P59 PCM to accept analog 12V A/C request. I hope it helps somebody.

I'm planning on restoring a 1968 Chevy K20 pickup to go camping in. This has been a dream of mine since highschool. My father used to take us all over this great nation in a 68 C20 with a slide-in camper in the back. See the picture below. From Chicago we would drive to the Everglades in Florida to go canoeing, to the Sierra Nevada in California to go hiking, up north to the Boundary Waters, you name it.

So a while back I purchased a 1968 K20. I plan on swapping in an LS engine (no more carburetors!!!) and go camping with my wife to introduce her to the rest of this big beautiful country. Here's my new baby:

Of course it's got the rocker panels and cab corners. And, it needs to be RED!!! I hope to start the rebuild soon. In the meantime, I think I've got that A/C request situation sorted out. See my new thread that just I just uploaded in the PCM tuning section; hopefully it will post soon.
Old 02-12-2021, 10:00 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,615 Likes on 2,214 Posts

Welcome! Love what your doing with the truck.

Quick Reply: Hello from Notre Dame