Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from CA

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from CA

Hello ladies and gentlemen of ls1tech, My name is Josh Lindsay I知 from Orange County California. I知 getting into the racing scene as I致e been around and a fan of it my entire life so I figured I知 19 years old I値l start building my own race car. Currently I知 building a 1996 Chevy s10 street truck swapping a single turbo built ly6 into it and I hope to be able to help someone and I知 definitely gonna need some help myself so I thank you all in advance.
-Josh
Old 03-04-2021, 08:06 PM
ModSquad

Received 3,615 Likes on 2,214 Posts

Welcome aboard Josh!
The following users liked this post:
Joshlindsayjr (03-04-2021)
Old 03-04-2021, 09:54 PM
Launching!

Received 104 Likes on 70 Posts

Hey Josh, welcome. Is the race car project the turbo S10? If so, what transmission do you have? Getting an S10 to hook will take some work at the rear of the truck. Are you going to be drag racing the truck? To get into the 1.30 60 foot you are going to have some drag shocks, slicks, and some other suspension mods to get that turbo torque to the ground. Good luck and have fun.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by REVINKEVIN963
Hey Josh, welcome. Is the race car project the turbo S10? If so, what transmission do you have? Getting an S10 to hook will take some work at the rear of the truck. Are you going to be drag racing the truck? To get into the 1.30 60 foot you are going to have some drag shocks, slicks, and some other suspension mods to get that turbo torque to the ground. Good luck and have fun.
hey thanks, yeah the s10 is my race car project and I知 running a 4l80e. I致e got cal tracs split leafs and shocks on the rear. It値l probably only see the strip a couple times until it gets state reffed but before that it痴 main duty is going to be to raise hell in the beach cities with a lot of high end sports cars lol. Thanks again for the reply!

Quick Reply: Hello from CA