Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Guy on the Block

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2022, 08:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy on the Block

Hello my name is Jeffrey. I used to have a 1968 Firbird Formula 400. I popped an ISKY 3/4 cam into it redid the heads with solid lifters and double ground the valve seats for better seating. Unfortunately with Pontiac you can not bore the cylinders, as the cylinder water jackets are to close. A Tarantula alluminum intake topped witha Holly 780 dual feed dual pump carb. I channged the distribitor to an electronic by Mallory Over sized flex fan for better cooling. Had it fo about 6 years, turned high 12's low 13s in the quarter. Wedding and kids forced the sale, I was mortified. The buyer was an 19 year old kid that did not listen to me the this could easily get out of control.. he said ok, the next day I saw he had totaled it !!!! Any way I am still a ASE certified master, so if you got questions I have most answers but am able to help you with issues.

I also run an auction strickley for classic cars only. You pay no money until your car sells. Look at the site: clasiq.com if you have either purchase questions or want to sel a classic please email me at j.stabile@clasiq.com.

Thanks
Jeff
Old 04-15-2022, 02:34 AM
Teching In

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Welcome aboard!

Quick Reply: New Guy on the Block