Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New project and joined the library of the LS world.

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2022, 08:35 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default New project and joined the library of the LS world.

Hello everyone my name is Derrick and I’m retired Army Infantry and live in Scioto Co. Ohio. I just purchased a 2001 ws6 M6 completely stock with some miles on it. It has some synchronizer noise in 3-4 so I have plans this winter of cracking the t56 apart and doing a rebuild. But currently having a suspension issue mostly in the rear, on acceleration it feels like the rear is trying to walk around “not spinning”. Also has a few random clanking noises over slight bumps so I’m sure rear shocks are in order, so my question is what are good riding adjustable shocks for these cars? I own a dirt late model and we run Integra racing shocks on them and I have seen some kits to convert these cars to dual eye shocks like those just curious if anyone knew the general shock valving these run? Of course I have big plans in the future of doing a l92 swap because I have a stock one in the shop that I took out of the wife’s Denali. But for now I just want to get it driving nice before I start throwing power at it. Nice to be a part of a community like this and can’t wait to talk to everyone and thanks for any help!
Old 08-31-2022, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 218 Likes on 194 Posts

Welcome Derrick

Quick Reply: New project and joined the library of the LS world.