Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from MI

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2023, 06:52 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hello from MI

Hello everyone!! Hailing from Western suburbs of Detroit..GO BLUE!!!! hehehe...actually i like all of them..blue, green (all the shades!), gold..its all good
Recently purchased my first ever fbody and first ever convertible. Its a 2000 WS6. This body style with the nostrils came out when I was in college and I've been in love with its curves ever since. Life always got in the way of me owning and maintaining one. Now I have the chance and soon as I found one on carsandbids... I brought it home. Too bad i had to travel out of the country soon after that and haven't had a chance to warm up to her yet. Should be back in a month or so and cant wait to spend time with her. Below is a vid and pic of the first day she arrived...

Happy to be part of this online community and Hope to get to know you all.. Have a nice day everyone!!!
The following users liked this post:
Nathan C (04-19-2023)
Old 04-12-2023, 02:02 PM
Teching In

Welcome! I'm from Michigan too, the metro detroit area.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 451 Likes on 361 Posts

Michigan here too, GR area. I'm originally from Detroit, though. If I were you, I'd ditch the bra and get clear paint protection film installed - those bras will basically sand the front of your car off.
Old 04-14-2023, 04:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1Formulation
Michigan here too, GR area. I'm originally from Detroit, though. If I were you, I'd ditch the bra and get clear paint protection film installed - those bras will basically sand the front of your car off.
yup the bra is gone. It was put on by the previous owner when the car was truck shipped from sc.
Old 04-14-2023, 08:54 AM
Banned

Welcome on board