Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings from the 505!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2024, 02:42 PM
Teching In

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Cool Greetings from the 505!

Hello, my name is Emilio I'm relatively new here on LS1TECH and thought I'd give a formal introduction of myself once and for all. I'm 21 years old and love to go fast with just about anything I can get behind the wheel of... of course safely lol...

I drive a 1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula, just recently bought it two years ago and have been happily throwing my money away on FI. Tore my crusty 190,XXX mile LS1 and blown 4l60e out and I built an Iron 4.8 that I tore straight out of the Junkyard and combo-ing it with a GT45 Turbo, and a 4l80e from Kustom Performance Transmissions up here in ABQ. Plan is to go faster up here in this DA so we'll have to see what lies in the future.

Still learning the ropes of building my car, but happy to be here. I'm all about helping others with the best of my knowledge and through my experiences as well as sharing what I've got going on in the garage. I'm also big on constructive criticism. Please feel free to correct me on anything I might not know about. I love to learn.

As far as activity goes, I'm always reading threads especially the old ones on here... with that being said I hope to continue to be as active as I can. I'm a chill dude and like to work with others!

Thanks for taking the time to read my rambling, have a good one

Quick Reply: Greetings from the 505!