Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Noobie!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Noobie!!!

New here, prolly gonna buy a Z28 or SS, as long as I can't find any reasons why I shouldn't buy a cobra....ooooh that could get me flamed....well I do like the LS1, help me find the one I need and make a low 13 second daily driver out of her!!!
Old 11-15-2004, 04:28 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by phillyd
New here, prolly gonna buy a Z28 or SS, as long as I can't find any reasons why I shouldn't buy a cobra....ooooh that could get me flamed....well I do like the LS1, help me find the one I need and make a low 13 second daily driver out of her!!!
I have a Trans Am WS-6 and while I haven't had it to the track yet they are said to be low 13 to high 12 sec. cars in the 1/4 mile bone stock! If you wanna buy a Cobra ya better get a new one they are a little bit faster I've heard.
Old 11-15-2004, 05:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by phillyd
The LS1's are highly underated. I'm not exaggerating when i say that any properly functioning LS1 will be a low 13 1/4 STOCK... I run mine at the track very often and I see it over and over from others...With that said have fun looking for your LS1.