Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Mr. Gearhead

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 04:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr. Gearhead

Hi all,

Never really been a car guy before, cars have always been just a means to get there. Gearhead however has been showing me a different side of the car world, and I really like it.

I am hoping to learn a lot more about working with onboard computers, and Gearhead pointed me to this forum as a resource.
Old 12-17-2004, 05:51 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well , howdy! Before you go any further , you need to take a long look at your wife , kids , and the money in your wallet . You won't be seeing much of them as your newfound and very demanding mistress, your car, will not allow you to have much time for trivial things such as that.Your employment will take on new meaning as your paychecks get you one step closer to that latest modification you can't possibly live without. Do not say that you were not warned. Now, carry on!
Old 12-17-2004, 06:54 AM
TECH Veteran

No worries Badjuju, he only wants to play with the computer end of F-bodies. There is always money in the budget for that...besides, there are no kids to worry about (maybe grandkids someday) and the only thing high maintence about me is MY CAR. He's just trying to catch up so he isn't the one left at home while I'm messing around burning up rice or testing a new mod at the track

forget diamonds, gimme mod money!
Old 12-17-2004, 09:37 AM
Launching!

Welcome to the Endless Money Pits!!
Old 12-17-2004, 10:50 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GEARHED
No worries Badjuju, he only wants to play with the computer end of F-bodies. There is always money in the budget for that..

forget diamonds, gimme mod money!
hehe yeah right
"c'mon honey can we get a turbo .....im sure i can tune it...c'mon just alittle one..please"