Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new to the GM world

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 09:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question new to the GM world

Hey just baught a 2002 Trans Am WS.6 and trying to get as much info as I can grew up in a ford family and this is the first GM product I have owned but learned about ford the hard way with a 2003 ranger AKA Lemon Law if anyoone could help me out with any sites or book I could get for research I would appreciate it looking for as much hp I can get. I am currently living in Killeen , Tx just moved here so anyone around there feel free to contact me so I have something to do thanx
Old 12-19-2004, 10:25 AM
Staging Lane

Well you've found one damn good site already. If you use this site wisely you can find the answers to ALOT of your questions. Just remember that this site has been around for awhile so many of your questions have already been answered. Take time to look around and you'll have more info than you know what to do with before you know it. As for being a Ford guy all those years........well we all make mistakes.
Old 12-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shirt_Ripper
Well you've found one damn good site already. If you use this site wisely you can find the answers to ALOT of your questions. Just remember that this site has been around for awhile so many of your questions have already been answered. Take time to look around and you'll have more info than you know what to do with before you know it. As for being a Ford guy all those years........well we all make mistakes.
exactly.

if i defected from my chevy/pontiac family id be disowned.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:08 AM
Teching In

Talking thanx

Originally Posted by LT1Burnout
exactly.

if i defected from my chevy/pontiac family id be disowned.
thanx for the replies guys but if its any concelation all I want to do now is beat up every Mustang I see
Old 12-19-2004, 01:06 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by allan31419

thanx for the replies guys but if its any concelation all I want to do now is beat up every Mustang I see
Hell Yeah!!! Nice choice on the car by the way!