Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello LS1Tech! Time to introduce myself.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Hello LS1Tech! Time to introduce myself.

Hey all,

I've been a lurker for a long time here . I'm a fan of all fast cars, from turbo Mitsu's to old American muscle. I turned 15 in December, and my family had planned on giving me an '01 Jeep TJ when I turned 16. Well, just the other day plans changed because my Dad doesn't want to give up his beloved TJ (and this makes sense. Very fun little truck).

Anyway, in the next year I'll be doing some car shopping. I'm a mobile Auto Detailer, so a hatch back/ SUV is on my shopping list. A WS.6 is on my "dream" part of the list. I know the stereotypes about kids and cars, but I like to think it doesn't pertain to me. Anyway, I have a year to earn the respect of the LS1 crowd If you frequent Autopia, you might recognize my screen name.

So, just saying Hi, and I'm looking forward to kearning more about these cars in the future, whether I end up with one or not.

-Glenn (G.A.) Jr.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:46 PM
11 Second Club

Welcome aboard! I love the turbo mitsu's too. I had one for five years before I got my T/A. I like to see guys that aren't biased about different kinds of cars. Good luck on getting your dream car!
Old 01-30-2005, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Thank you.

Are there any local guys on LS1Tech? I'm in Va Beach, right off of Lynnhaven.