Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

time to introduce myself

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 04:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default time to introduce myself

yo, names Greg, been lurking these forums for awile now, figure its time to introduce myself, i live in IL, the Elgin area, i had a black 2000 Trans Am that recently crashed, all it had on it was a slp short throw shifter, catback and a k&n air filter

yeah that sucked, but recently i jsut aquired (finally) a new one this one i like alot more the guy who ahd it before me did msot the mods iw as planning to do say for a few, that i am going to do still

this one is a Black WS6 2000 Trans am, the mods that were done when i got it were Gold Stripe Package, Eibach springs, lowered 1 1/2 inches, Borla cat back, tinted windows, custom Trans Am fuel rail covers, Hotchkis Strut tower brace, Ported MAF sensor, SLP air box, K&N air filter, White gauges, Lloyd floor mats, Painted calipers, Hurst-Equiped Badges, Hypertec programmed, 160 degree thermostat and aftermarket pedals.
its a ncie car that appears to ahve all available factory options

the first thing i am going to do to it is put subframe connectors on it, but then i also plan on putting in an ls6 intake, z06 clutch, free flowing emmissions legal headers, dual adjustable shocks and a larger rear swaybar, probably quite alot of other things as time progresses butfor now, this is all im planning

oh, and probably going to attempt to remove the white guages...anly thing on the car i didnt like.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome to the site Greg. It's definitely a warehouse of knowledge. Sweet lookin' TA!
Old 06-23-2005, 08:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Welcome Greg
Old 06-24-2005, 06:52 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Welcome Greg!
Old 06-24-2005, 07:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Smokey and the Bandit style, Welcome!
Old 06-24-2005, 11:28 PM
TECH Resident

thanks, thanks and burt wishies this was his ta not that his was bad, beutifull car too, just lacked the power hehe