Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Long time reader, first time poster...

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Long time reader, first time poster...

Just finally was around long enough to convince me to just show up and say 'hey'. This really is a nice site...I hardly ever get bored here! Anyway just to show my 'badge', I bought a silver 02 Camaro SS back in October of 03. It was already modded slightly and the story is the last owner had been forced to give it up (by his parents) due to a large number of speeding tickets. Also I bought, at of all places, a Dodge dealership.

Since it came premodded, paying 20k for it didn't seem like a bad idea at all. So far, we've noticed the air box, K&N air filter, the intake (at least until I found out about the year, thats stock, I guess), headers (can't really tell the make), cutout, some suspension work (BMR), and Torq Classics(17x285 front, 17x315 rear).

Also have gone to a dyno day and it checked out at 318 hp and 325 ft/lbs. of torque. Felt slightly disappointed in the numbers but then I guess thats probably the A4's fault.

Probably droned on long enough for an intro but thats that. And again wonderful site, folks.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:13 AM
TECH Regular

welcome aboard
Old 07-21-2005, 01:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Welcome .......and I think your numbers should be higher than that too with all those mods.....If it has'nt been tuned I would definetly check into having it done, especially having headers and everything.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:01 PM
9 Second Club

Welcome, with those mods if it hasn't already been tuned, I'm sure you could easily find a few shops in houston that could turn that 318 into 325-330 with a good tune.