Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi Everyone!

Hey, my name is Andy I'm 19 years old, I'm sorta new here I've been lurking around reading up on all the info you guys have been posting for probably a year now and figured it's time for me to register and contribute some myself. I live in Big Rock, IL which is about 5 mins east of Aurora on Rt. 30 for you Chicagoland folk. I don't have an LS1 car yet but I plan on buying one in the very near future. At the moment I'm driving my family's extra vehicle which is a '95 Dodge Dakota which will probably end up being my winter beater so my future LS1 can be a garage queen during the salty Chicago winters. So far I've owned only 2 cars but they were kinda cool, '95 Eclipse GSX which was fun but not at all reliable and I had a 1990 454SS clone which was a hell of a lot of fun but went through transmisions every couple months.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:05 AM
TECH Regular

Welcome to the boards...good luck with the LS1 search

-RYAN
Old 11-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Joel@

welcome
Old 11-19-2005, 11:08 PM
Teching In

Thanks guys!!!

Is there anything I should look for as far as problems with the LS1 F-bodies when I take them out for test drives??? I know the rear ends are typically pretty weak and that the window motors tend to go out, but is there anything else???