Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Non LS1 Newbie

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 03:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Non LS1 Newbie

whats up guys? i dont have anything that has LS1, but i do have expierience with Camaros

im basically here cause all my LS1 friends keep sending me links to here, so i might as well find them for myself

I drive a 1985 Celica GT-S. though im not an Import guy. infact i do plan on my next car being LSx powered. either 4g Camaro/TA, GTO, or 86-89 C4 Corvette (if I can swap an LS1 in it). if worse comes to worse, and life hates me, i'll just swap an LS1 in my S10. my parents will want to buy a 35th anv Camaro soon or a 5g Camaro also. so i might as well stick around and pick up as much LSx info as i can right?

some info on my Celica: '85 is the last year the Celica was produced as RWD. it has a 2.4L I4 from factory that was borrwed from Toyota PickUps and 4Runners. currently has intake, cam, port and polish, catless, and chambered exhaust (it has a muscle car tone, im not joking!). the paint color was what my Dad's Camaro was originally going to be, he changed his mind, so the Celica "inherited" it, so to speak. the decals are the Celica Dragon being kinda ripped off there. and the damn ricers ruined the look of spoilers, so im taking it off, favoring a custom low profile fiberglass spoiler. all work is done by me and my dad.

pictures:

My Celica (riding ricer style with 1 seat in these old pics )

My S10

and since you guys are mostly F-Body guys, and are tired of looking at my 4Cyls, heres my dad's 67 Camaro. enjoy

rebuilt, restored, and repainted by my dad
Old 01-16-2006, 05:14 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome to the fam! It's ok if you arent sportin the LS1. Lots of people here do and lots don't. good friends and information all around though.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:44 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good photos

Odd question... what kind of place is this at with those cool colored doors?

Old 01-18-2006, 01:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's a nice 67 was he the originall owner