Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 06:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hello :)

Hi, my name is Andrew and I'm new to the site. I spend alot of time at school since my license is supended, so in between classes I hop on the net and read kill stories since it is the closest I can get to the real thing at the moment.
Last August, I'm at a light lined up next to a 99-04 Mustang GT, he's throwing revs at me so I look over and nod so he knows I'm down. Just finished eating at the local Hooters and after downing several beers I'm pretty buzzed, I get crazy aggressive on the road when I have alcohol in my blood, so when the light turns green I just mash the gas and spin the tires up till probably 40mph. After thoroughly beating the 'stang, I slow back down to about 45mph, planning to take the next left into a shopping center, when this asshat in a pickup truck decides to try to make a left turn about 20 ft in front of me. His entire vehicle is occupying my lane, and I swerve to my left into the center turning lane to try to avoid him, but plow into his rearend. Cops come out, the guy I hit is a Marine naturally, he bullshits to the cops and witnesses say I was engaged in a race at the time of the accident. Finally get the police report, which claims I am at fault for "failing to yeild to a vehicle turning left". WTF is that? No lights, no stop signs, he makes a turn in front of me and it's my fault, go figure.
I couldn't afford full coverage on my Camaro after wrecking my last car and getting a DUI in 2004, so I now owe my parents around 10k after getting my car repaired and lawyer fees. Took 4 months to fix my car, luckily the engine had no damage whatsoever, and now I am on month three of my six month license suspension. Guess the best thing that came out of this whole ordeal is that after deciding it was too difficult to get to work everyday without a car, I chose to return to college and pursue an engineering degree like my father has. Needless to say I don't ever plan on drinking and driving again, and will probably be rather timid when challenged to protect my manhood on the road from now on. Sorry to rant on for so long but I thought it was a story worth telling, so keep all your stories coming so I can imagine how it used to be.

Here's a pic of the accident, don't know if my sig works:
Old 05-25-2006, 09:51 AM
On The Tree

+ = Don't do it again!! I had a friend Die from it.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

yea definetly a bad idea to drink and drive. still waiting for my buddy to get out of jail hes got a year left for going on a parkway in the wrong direction and ended up killing two twin woman. hes spending 5 years and alot of years of probation for a stupid mistake.
but good luck on getting a new camaro?
Old 05-25-2006, 12:43 PM
Teching In

damn man, your lucky you didnt get hurt or hurt anybody else.