Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Finally!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 10:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JT LS1
Damn! And I was almost liking you!!! lol J/K I love the NBM. If I can ever find one I am trading up for one. Oh well go ahead and kill that beautiful work of art then.
lol JT u hater! haha jk bro, heh i dont know yet, i have a month to decide and save up anyway =) NMB is actually is a really nice color, better then the ugly *** azure blue of the Mach's thats for sure!!
Old 02-06-2007, 12:32 AM
On The Tree

But that quote in your sig goes: it is better to have people think your an idiot, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Mark Twain
Old 02-06-2007, 01:17 AM
On The Tree

lol thnx. i stand corrected. i got it from someone from Mach1registry.org
Old 02-06-2007, 08:07 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

another vote for nbm
Old 02-06-2007, 11:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by VtecDis
OK THIS IS VTECDIS' GIRL. FIRST OF ALL, LOOK AT MY FACE. DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM A BAD GIRL?! NO! IM INNOCENT!!! THIS ANGELIC FACE DOESNT DO BAD THINGS. MAYBE UR GIRL DID THAT TO U SO DON'T HATE. APPRECIATE. TO THE COMPLIMENTS, THANK U SO MUCH. U GUYS R SO NICE..
Hiya chickie! You cannot tell a girl' s innocense by her appearance. It' s ALWAYS the once that LOOK innocent, that never are! It' s not your face that does the bad things anyway, it' s the rest if you that does, like your mind and body. I don' t have a girl right now, but you' re right. I' m fucked up, because I have been fucked over so much. I gotta hate though, it' s what' s expected of me these days. It' s nothing personal....I just have a reputation to uphold.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Darth Z
I' m fucked up, because I have been fucked over so much. I gotta hate though, it' s what' s expected of me these days. It' s nothing personal....I just have a reputation to uphold.

!!! rawk on brotha, thats what i told her! hahahah.... ill tell her to check the post lol
Old 02-06-2007, 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks man, I' ll be waiting for her response.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:23 PM
On The Tree

hahah she doesnt want to reply cuz shes pissed that i agreed with you hahahahhah
Old 02-08-2007, 08:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

That' s awesome!
Old 02-08-2007, 09:35 AM
On The Tree

hell ya!!!!...hey how do i become a member of the Herman Woman Hater's Club? LOL
Old 02-08-2007, 10:30 AM
TECH Resident

Does She Love You Long Time?
Old 02-08-2007, 10:46 AM
On The Tree

haha i cant answer that. she might get pissed even more
Old 02-08-2007, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by VtecDis
hell ya!!!!...hey how do i become a member of the Herman Woman Hater's Club? LOL
Heman' s Woman Hater Club Post a fucked up story about some evil **** a woman did to you, get a membership number, rock it in your sig!
Old 02-08-2007, 03:35 PM
On The Tree

sweet, thnx bro! but oh man, i got tons. haha. i swear ive learned my lesson..!! thats why i aint tryin to **** this one off LOL shes wife material
Old 02-08-2007, 03:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

No prob man, just be careful. "Wife" material, can turn into, "that stupid bitch I married" material in the blink of an eye!
Old 02-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Banned

Hey, thats a sad thing to see, my mach is torch red as well. Im sorry to here about it. THinknig over turning over to the dark side haha
Old 02-08-2007, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

No prob man, just be careful. "Wife" material, can turn into, "that stupid bitch I married" material in the blink of an eye!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!!?!! U GUYS HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS. IT'S TIME FOR GUYS TO GET RID OF PALM-ELA AND GET A BLOW-UP DOLL. NOW! EVER HEARD OF THE LOOK OF DEATH? ASK VTECDIS, HE GETS IT ALL THE TIME
Old 02-08-2007, 04:32 PM
TECH Veteran

yep, ive found that i belong in that club after being with 14 fucked up bitches.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally posted by VtecDis's Chick!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!!?!! U GUYS HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS. IT'S TIME FOR GUYS TO GET RID OF PALM-ELA AND GET A BLOW-UP DOLL. NOW! EVER HEARD OF THE LOOK OF DEATH? ASK VTECDIS, HE GETS IT ALL THE TIME
I'll tell you what's wrong with us........We are weak when it comes to the opposite sex and you ladies can sense weakness. So you use it to your advantage and at the perfect opportunity you treat us like dogs, cheat, lie, and steal!!! And we can never do a night with the guys or anything that we would like to do w/out getting "THE LOOK OF DEATH" as you call it. I have had my fair share of screwed over relationships so I know what I am talking about. Hope that answers you question!

Last edited by JT LS1; 02-09-2007 at 08:19 AM.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

lmfao! dammit she replied to you faster then i could laugh and agree to it!! hahahahh

Originally Posted by JT LS1
I'll tell you what's wrong with us........We are weak when it comes to the opposite sex and you ladies can sense weakness. So you use it to your advantage and at the perfect opportunity you treat us like dogs, cheat, lie, and steal!!! And we can never do a night with the guys or anything that we would like to do w/out getting "THE LOOK OF DEATH" as you call it. I have had my fair share of screwed over relationships so I know what I am taling about. Hope that answers you question!

amen brotha! ill make sure she reads that one! hahah

Originally Posted by tysonjones
Hey, thats a sad thing to see, my mach is torch red as well. Im sorry to here about it. THinknig over turning over to the dark side haha

heh thnx man, i gotta admit i feel like the LS1 is faster stock for stock. and they are known to respond better to mods actually... And thats from someone from the Mach1registry told me. but whatever you do, dont get rid of your Mach. its gonna be worth alot of money one day.