Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

kinda new from Bolingbrook, IL

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kinda new from Bolingbrook, IL

Im Charlie and I been reading on ls1tech for a while just never really posted anything. im on my second 99 camaro z28. The first one i only had for a few months it was a 99 blue hardtop a4 with 3:42 gears and a hooker cat back. i only had a few month till my little brother who was only 15 and never drove a car before decided to steal my car and it only took till the end of the street before he lost the car and slamed it into a tree totaling it. Luckly insurance covered and i got more money for it then i paid so i now have a 99 black t-tops z28 m6 with mac headers and y-pipe, flowmaster muffler, air box, qa1 shocks and springs, pro 5.0. shifter, and a racing clutch and flywheel, i also just put on black motorsport zo6 wheels. so in the end it worked out that i eneded up with a better car but it was still sad to come home from flordia to find car smashed.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ouch - I hope that "little bro" doesn't know where the keys to this one are...
Old 08-24-2007, 11:20 PM
Teching In

nope i dont leave a set of keys at home ever anymore. and i dont think he would even be able to get out of the driveway now that i have a stick.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fritzthelion
nope i dont leave a set of keys at home ever anymore. and i dont think he would even be able to get out of the driveway now that i have a stick.

I take it you havent seen the video of the kid in his dads new Cobra and drives it threw the garage have you hahaha?

Welcome, I was in your town a few years back to see a chick.

Nice area really. I was told by everyone I would get pulled over for my tail lights having blackouts....... never did .
Old 08-29-2007, 02:36 AM
Staging Lane

boilingbrook huh? I'm about 10 miles from ya in naperville, welcome, and sorry to hear about the first one, i'm glad I don't have a little brother..