Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello ls1 tech!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 01:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Straticus
yea that sounds good.. Im sure i would not run being extremely close to stock anyways and not ever running before, but it would be good to watch and learn etc

O I would defintily at least run it once. Its always fun to get a stock(baseline) run and then compare that to your times after mods so you can see approximately how much each mod helped you. Plus, you will never get good at it unelss you try it, but it is defintily sort of intimidating the first time.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Staging Lane

ya I remember the first time I ran... scary as anything but the moment I broke 100 a lil past the 1/8th mile mark I was hooked (in more ways than one) =D and about speed bumps... whoever invented them deserves to die... or just drive a f-body over one
Old 10-12-2007, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Resonance2010
ya I remember the first time I ran... scary as anything but the moment I broke 100 a lil past the 1/8th mile mark I was hooked (in more ways than one) =D and about speed bumps... whoever invented them deserves to die... or just drive a f-body over one
+1 on everything, but especially speed bumps! I HATE them and for some reason down here in florida where I go to school they are EVERYWHERE!
Old 10-12-2007, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

hello ye all,i'm from oz + look forward to contributing to the forums + learning about the lsx variants as we go along.there are some amazing folk amongst ye all,and moreso impressed with them that arn't as knowledgable but regardless have acheived amazing results by having a fair dinkum go.conversely to the few an narrow minded with more money than brains(especially the schemers making a living out of duping folk,but have bragging rights to dyno sheets)i have only but this to say.
if you have the power you can shift the weight
if you shift the weight,then you have the power
not everything is as it seems,learn,learn,learn.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Teching In

Yea i guess only in time will it be easier