Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

My introduction

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My introduction

Hello ive been posting on here for a few days now but never quite introduced my self. Im Eric im 21 from Ft.Worth Texas on weekends and Ft.Hood Texas monday trough friday.Im in the Army im an Infantryman awaiting a medical discharge for untold reasons its pretty personal. Ive owned my Camaro for a year now and im getting a bit bored with stock settings.Ive been thinking about mods for about 3-4 months now but everytime i got cought up sumpthing happended and i finally got the money to start doing them now. Also i do know some stuff about computers and alot of stuff about guns.Also in either March 09 or AUG 09 ill be moving to Mooresville NC for school. Ill be attending Nascar Technical instution which i should get all of the training i need there . Just wanted to say hello to everyone properly.

PS: If anyone in the DFW or Ft.Hood area needs an extra hand moding ill be glad to assist you if im in the area. Althought i would mainly be used for a muscle due to my lack of knowlage but im studying just need hands on training now is all
Old 09-30-2008, 09:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome, there's alot of good info here....and good luck to you...from sunny southern ca....
Old 09-30-2008, 10:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

welcome you wont need that fast in your sig until you get heads and cam. Good luck It barely took me a month before I started upgrading.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site.This is the place to be.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:22 AM
Staging Lane

Welcome to the board.