Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Welcome from Canada

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 10:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome from Canada

Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself.. i just went out and purchased a 94 TA M6 hardtop and i already am in love.. my DD is a black 2dr GTP, its slightly modded (ran a 13.6@ 102) but im done playing with it and now i cant wait to get the TA running in the 11's next spring, im looking at a set of never been on LE2 heads and a cam which is a cc306, i think im going to pass on that cam and just buy those heads.. but im worried about passing the emmissions tests we have here with such a big cam. are there any others from Ontario here with a h/c LT1? i would love to hear your E-test experience before i go ahead and yank this thing apart. only issue with the car is something with the trans.. geez.. after reading everything around here.. the t56 seems kinda scary.. i made a post in the manual transmission section but havent had a response yet.. i know the trans cant be too broke.. i've driven like 5 M6 fbodys and 4 of them wouldnt stay in reverse.. and they all made a heck of alot more noises and felt way more notchy that mine does anyways.. im sure youll be hearing alot more from me over the winter.. followed up by some sick passes on video next spring hopefully. already ordered a cable and will probably just go with the tunercat software.. i have plenty of tuning experience and own a DHP powertuner for the GTP.
anyways thanks for havin me here. take care