Buyer BlackDevil (10)
01-23-2008
BlackDevil
01-23-2008, 11:15 PM
I create a dispute in paypal because I paid him 300 bucks for:

-AGX 8 way adjustable front/rear shocks set
-Ebaich Pro Kit spring set
-Electrical Antenna for TransAm

and I'm still waiting for them from Dec 1st. and I created a Disupute in Paypal and look his commnets

From Seller: Scott Sentirmay on 1/21/2008 21:22 PST
Close the dispute and I will send the partial refund. Otherwise there is no point. If this is escalated I will win, I am 100% sure. I am trying to help you.
So after it is closed I will do a partial refund.

From Buyer: Dimas R Martinez Cervantes on 1/21/2008 21:07 PST
Send me the partial refund and when I receive the parts I'll close the dispute and back your money
Are u agree?

From Seller: Scott Sentirmay on 1/19/2008 09:14 PST
Paypal took their money 1 month ago. They always make sure they get paid, no matter what. The paypal money is gone. The USPS money is gone too. They took that and the part 1 month ago too. That money is gone too with the parts.
Close the dispute to get a partial refund till the parts arrive.

From Buyer: Dimas R Martinez Cervantes on 1/18/2008 14:14 PST
Let me know what will happen if I don't receive the auto parts. Will you send me the other part of money 124.89?
If I would accept the deal, I'll lose part of money for PayPal fees, do you know?
And I'll close the dispute only until receive the parts or the complete money, Are you agree???
Let me know thanks.

From Seller: Scott Sentirmay on 1/17/2008 10:42 PST
I am a good person. Please don't attack my character.
I have sent you the parts, that is why I can't send you the money too.
You did not pay $300 for the parts. You paid $249.79 for the parts. You paid $12 paypal handeling, and $38.21 to USPS for shipping. I don't have $300, because I got $249.79 for the parts.
I am willing to work with you.
What we can do is, spilt the cost of the parts till you recive them. I can give you $124.90 till you recive the parts.
When the parts arrive you can either pay me back the $124.90 or if you don't want the parts you can ship them back to me. When I recive them I will send you the balance for your purchase which is $124.89.
I am trying to make you happy.

From Buyer: Dimas R Martinez Cervantes on 1/16/2008 23:12 PST
If you sell something therefore you are responsible about it because I checked your positive feedback ratings and I thought you were good person, but if you select a bad provider for send me the parts this isn't my problem because I paid for them and I hope receive it.
Therefore I only request you, my money back because I didn't receive anything
I don't want the parts and the money too as you mentioned
I only want my money back 300 bucks.

From Seller: Scott Sentirmay on 1/16/2008 11:50 PST
I have sent you the parts. I do not have them. I have given you all the information that you have requested. I gave you all the information that USPS gave me. I have made no promises, claims regarding shipping times. I have no control over shipping times. I can't give you money and your parts too. I already gave you the parts.
They did not disappear off the face of the earth. They will be delivered. I have mailed you the parts in a timely manner. I sent you the parts the day after reciveing payment. I have been in constant communication with you. I can't give you more of an update than I did several times. I shipped out the parts Dec 1st. The parts left the post office in California on Dec 1st. I gave you documentation regarding this. USPS has your parts I don't. I can't help you. I have done everything in my power to get these to you.
The price of your parts was not $300. It is $249.79. $38.21 was shipping, $12 is Paypal fee.

From Buyer: Dimas R Martinez Cervantes on 1/15/2008 19:18 PST
I used paypal for buy some items too and I have a good raiting, I saw the receipt, but I didn't receive anything yet and I still waiting from 1 month and counting ago for my parts.
I called today to USPS office's (Encino and Hidalgo) again and they told me the same that they didn't know anything about my items.
I wrote you 20 or 30 private messages in the LS1TECH forum about it and I only receive the following message "I will check it tonight or tomorrow"
Sorry man for freeze your account I only want my money back 300 dlls, if you send my money I'll close the Dispute.
Regards,

From Seller: Scott Sentirmay on 1/15/2008 18:26 PST
Please remove the despute. I have sold another part and need to use paypal to ship it. I can not do that till you have this issue open.

From Seller: Scott Sentirmay on 1/15/2008 16:34 PST
I went to the post office they said that they have sent it out.
Here is the reciept from them:
http://picasaweb.google.com/roadrace...64677970590354

From Seller: Scott Sentirmay on 1/15/2008 15:15 PST
here is the shippment receipt
http://picasaweb.google.com/roadrace...45354912725618

From Buyer: Dimas R Martinez Cervantes on 1/14/2008 21:16 PST
I bought him(roadracetransam) on LS1TECH forum and paid 300 dlls for the following used items for Trans Am 1998-2002 at Nov 30, 2007:
-AGX 8 way adjustable front/rear shocks set
-(4)Ebaich Pro Kit spring set
-Electrical Antenna for TransAm
And he sent me the following information about my items:
Originally Posted by roadracetransam
You successfully created a shipping label using PayPal
Shipping with U.S. Postal Service®. Your shipment details are
below.
You can track the package online at:
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...82300085137262
Please note: Tracking information is updated throughout the
day, but most data is transmitted in the afternoon or
evening. For example, if you mailed your Express Mail® package
at 10:00 a.m., you might not be able to view tracking
information until the next day.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Shipment Details
----------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking Number: 9102128882300085137262
Shipped From:
Scott Sentirmay
18034 Ventura blvd.
#142 Encino, CA 91316
United States
Shipped To:
Ricardo Martinez/Mario Treviño
107 N Bridge ST Suite 909
Hidalgo, TX 78557
United States
Shipping Status: Shipped
Label Purchase Date: Dec. 1, 2007 11:31:54 PST
Carrier: U.S. Postal Service
Service Type: Parcel Post® (2-9 days)

I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR MY ITEMS , BECAUSE I CALLED THE ENCINO, CA AND HIDALGO, TX. USPS OFFICE'S ASKING THEM AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY DIDN'T HAD ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY ITEMS, AND HE ONLY TOLD "I WILL CHECK TODAY" YESTARDAY I REQUESTED HIM THE RECEIPT ABOUT IT AND I STILL WAITING TOO.
PLEASE HELP ME,
THANKS

roadracetransam
01-23-2008, 11:42 PM
I have sent this guy his parts. USPS has not delivered it yet, or has lost it.
USPS has his package. He should look to USPS and demand that they give him his parts or make a claim for a lost package. He has done neither, instead he keeps harrasing me for his parts. PayPal is holding $300 from me, even though that was not the price of his parts. I sold him the parts for $249.79, not the $300 he is claiming. The issue is being escalated with paypal as I write.

roadracetransam
01-23-2008, 11:58 PM
I have sent this guy his parts within 12 hours of reciveing payment. USPS has not delivered it. I kept in constant communication with him, sent every paperwork to him, sent him tracking numbers, he even has my cell number. I called USPS 5 times, went down to the Post office 3 times. They have sent the parts out. There is not much more I could have done.

roadracetransam
02-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Payment has been returned. I am out a set of shocks, springs, antenna. Plus I am out $60 out of my own pocket for shipping and paypal fees. USPS blew me off and is refunding $0. They wouldn't even refund the $48 bucks I gave them for loosing the package.

The buyer got $300 back, he is out $0.