LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

RotorsOnline.com.... Resolved

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post RotorsOnline.com.... Resolved

i ordered a set of rotors for my truck, front and rear, over a month ago. i got the front rotors about a week after i ordered them.

the rears were supposed to of come in a seperate box from FedEx. two weeks went by and i still had not recieved the rotors. Contacted FedEx and filed a claim and trace against the rotors and then contacted Mike about the missing rotors.

he emailed me back last thursday saying that FedEx sent the rotors back to him and that he would get them processed again and shipped back out to me.

i emailed him back three times already asking for a tracking number for the rotors and still no response.

i have tired calling the place but the phone number does not work??? i understand that the first time was not Mikes fault for them being shipped back to him.

does anyone know of any other way of getting hold of Mike?? i would really like to get a hold of him to know what is going on with my rotors or get my money back...
Old 10-19-2008, 12:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Thursday the 9th or 2nd?
If you placed a claim/track with FedEx it will take Mike awhile to get the results of that. Quite a few sponsors will wait to make sure they are returned or refunded for a shipping claim before sending out product again.

There is also the consideration Claremont is very close to the fires in California, it can affect all communcations for short periods. Give it until Tuesday then try to contact him again.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:30 AM
On The Tree

well in the last email he sent me he said that he had recieved the rotors from FedEx the night before and he was going to send them out again the following day. so this was the 9th.

im not really mad. i just didnt know if anyone has heard anything from Mike. guess ill wait til tuesday and try again...
Old 10-23-2008, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

rotors got shipped yesterday but Mike never said anything. supposed to be here friday so we will see!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:52 AM
TECH Veteran

Good to know they are on their way to you.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

yup got them in today and got them on. everything works great!

Quick Reply: RotorsOnline.com.... Resolved