LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

BSI Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow BSI Brakes

Looks like I've been ripped off by BSI. Ordered and paid for rotors and Hawk pads for a CTS-V back on June 30th. After a few weeks of stories about backorders and a whole lot of broken promises, BSI has stopped responding all together. I've sent numerous emails to their "customer service" address asking for information and have included various ways to contact me (2 phone numbers, 2 email addresses and my mailing address). No one has even attempted to contact me. Ray has responded to a couple of PMs with promises to call, but hasn't come through yet. They took my money for a product they didn't have and apparently never planned to deliver.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:48 PM
TECH Veteran

This has been brought to the attention of Adrian at IB. We will continue to find out as much as possible about the status of BSI though it would be helpful if you pm'd me your name, address and invoice number.

Thank You
Old 10-29-2008, 01:43 PM
IB

We have dissolved our arrangement with BSI.
I suggest you attempt to utilize means outside of this forum to reach a resolution with your concern.

Best of luck, and sorry we couldn't assist further.
Adrian
Old 10-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Teching In

Thanks Adrian. I appreciate your position and wasn't looking for any help. I just wanted to warn any other members before they sent any money. I've pretty much given up on getting anything out of BSI. I've tracked down the names of 2 individuals with BSI and will see if making their lives miserable gets me any satisfaction.