LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

speedtweakerz RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 05:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Post speedtweakerz RESOLVED

On Oct. 26, 2008 I sent them a payment for $45 for ls6 coolant lines so I could put on a different intake.
Didn't get the part.
I e-mailed them and asked them where it was and on Nov 5th they said they already shipped it.
Now we are both in Missouri so this didn't seem right at all.
They also couldn't provide me a tracking number at that time.
On Nov 7th I still didn't have anything so I sent them another e-mail asking for a tracking number or where they were at. No response.
Finally on Nov 10th I filed a paypal dispute.
Well guess what today I got my coolant lines. No they weren't shipped prior to the 5th as I was told. They shipped them AFTER I filed the paypla dispute, then they were able to give paypal a tracking number and pretend like they shipped it all along.
They did not e-mail me or anything since the initial blantent lie. Had I not filed a paypal dispute I was never going to get my part since they didn't ship them and couldn't give me a tracking number and just didn't even respond to the second email.
Here's a picture showing the 11/11/08 date they actually sent it.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4...842compsn0.jpg
Old 11-14-2008, 11:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Admittedly we did screw-up on this order however we did ship the line when we told aaron we did. It was mistakenly shipped parcel post instead of priority mail but the postage amount was incorrect and the item came back to the shop while we were at the SEMA show. Obviously we did not know what was going on with the order until we returned on monday the 10th. We told everyone that ordered something we would be gone to the show. When Aaaron emailed us on the 5th we indeed responded to his email and told him what the situation was. We would have been glad to take care of him any way possible however he insisted on us refunding him the full amount for the parts that he did recieve as well as insulting us. We apologize for the mix up, sometimes **** happens but we do our best to resolve what we can.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by heavy6.0
We would have been glad to take care of him any way possible
No if that were true I would have my $45 back. but you refused.

Originally Posted by heavy6.0
however he insisted on us refunding him the full amount for the parts that he did recieve as well as insulting us.
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1994/paypalao7.jpg
As shown in this screenshot I just spent $880.99 with your company and only asked for $45. In what accouting class is that the full amount?

You did not respond to my e-mail on the 7th, you did not send any e-mail telling me you were sorry or giving me any reason for it not being shipped on the 10th, 11th, 12th etc after you got back.
You were then able to take the time to provide a new tracking number to paypal yet neither there or in an e-mail did you bother taking the time to send me a message telling me any of this.
The ONLY time you bothered to respond since the 5th was now after I posted on here.

You can't provide a tracking number for the first 'returned' attempt.
You have a business where people buy stuff everyday and you want us to believe that between oct 25th and nov 14th you had no one manning the place because you were at sema.
That would mean everybody that ordered something on ebay or your website waited 3 weeks for it to ship. The people on ebay certainly wouldn't know you were at a show prior to buying and they would be expecting it to ship sooner then 3 weeks, so I don't believe it.

Last edited by Aaron91RS; 11-14-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You got your part, you are not entitled to a refund as well. From your screen shot the $45 was a seperate order from the $880.99 so the two cannot be confused as one order.

The timeline Speedtweakerz posted for shipping with a return due to lack of proper postage makes sense, including an apology for the mix up.
That is all a sponsor can do in this situation.