LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

SJM Manufacturing Inc. Wrb Security Issues???

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question SJM Manufacturing Inc. Web Security Issues???

So I tried to visit the SJM Manufacturing Inc. site today. I use Firefox as my internet browser and it gives me the following warning:

"Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.sjmmanufacturing.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Of the 47 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 20 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2008-11-25, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2008-11-25.

Malicious software includes 3 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 4 new processes on the target machine."

I have only been using it for a few weeks now, so I am somewhat new to Firefox so I don't know if this is normal or not? Anyone know where this is coming from?

Last edited by spm4520; 11-27-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SJM may not be aware of this, sometimes it is tracking visitors without a number counter showing or ad aware catching cookie tracking.

SJM will be notified and have their webmaster look into it. Until then it may be wise to wait until an order can be placed by phone, with the holidays it is prime for malware to run rampant until the site can be cleaned.

Last edited by GEARHED; 11-27-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Quick Reply: SJM Manufacturing Inc. Wrb Security Issues???