LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

BMR Fab

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMR Fab

Just wanted to drop a line and express my appreciation to Dennis over at BMR. I have only bought a few parts from them, but they always treat me like I am important. Its also nice to call and get a human on the phone right away. Oh yeah.... they have awesome products too. I have their sub frames, tranny cross member and panhard set up. Car goes a 1.54 60 ft. on 315 35 17 mickey drag radial. Thanks again Dennis!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:46 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 1lez
Just wanted to drop a line and express my appreciation to Dennis over at BMR. I have only bought a few parts from them, but they always treat me like I am important. Its also nice to call and get a human on the phone right away. Oh yeah.... they have awesome products too. I have their sub frames, tranny cross member and panhard set up. Car goes a 1.54 60 ft. on 315 35 17 mickey drag radial. Thanks again Dennis!
Scott, thank you for the kind words. We know its the customers that determine if a company will be a success or failure. I want to thank you again for using BMR products and if you ever need anything please give me a call.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!