LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Ls1speed

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 04:19 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Ls1speed

ordered my set of trick flow heads durin the halloween deal they had goin on.. didnt hear anything from any of them so email them and spoke to them mid week.. was told they would be in by the end of the week and will ship out then. i said good means i can have them at my door by the followin friday right..said yes..

well last week came and called and still said they had yet to receive them.. so i called them thurs (day before post to be at my door) and was told they hadnt got them yet. therefore i cancelled my order..

communication is key and at first i didnt like the idea of placin a 2k dollar order and not havin any follow up til i called them and emailed them

why are so many vendors sayin things they cant do..communication about it would have been nice not just let the customer find out the hard way when his car will be at a shop waitin on a part that wont show
Old 11-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nothingless
ordered my set of trick flow heads durin the halloween deal they had goin on.. didnt hear anything from any of them so email them and spoke to them mid week.. was told they would be in by the end of the week and will ship out then. i said good means i can have them at my door by the followin friday right..said yes..

well last week came and called and still said they had yet to receive them.. so i called them thurs (day before post to be at my door) and was told they hadnt got them yet. therefore i cancelled my order..

communication is key and at first i didnt like the idea of placin a 2k dollar order and not havin any follow up til i called them and emailed them

why are so many vendors sayin things they cant do..communication about it would have been nice not just let the customer find out the hard way when his car will be at a shop waitin on a part that wont show
Thanks for placing your order online with us, it had seamed you assumed we had the heads in stock? With many combination of cylinder heads, its not possible. Next time you may want to email or call the vendor before placing your order to check availability.

You asked to cancel the heads, refund was made same day.

let me know if theirs anything else we can be of assistance?
Old 11-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fraser@SpeedInc
Thanks for placing your order online with us, it had seamed you assumed we had the heads in stock? With many combination of cylinder heads, its not possible. Next time you may want to email or call the vendor before placing your order to check availability.

You asked to cancel the heads, refund was made same day.

let me know if theirs anything else we can be of assistance?
your right i assumed you were a stockin vendor.. thats why i made the call/email and asked when is the eta..and your employee or etc stated you would have them by the end of the week and then they would ship so i will have them the followin week...sadly u didnt even get them to you with in two weeks of the order.on the day yall stated i would have them on my door..your guys also stated they would call me and let me know which they never returned the call i had to keep callin and inquirin even after being told i would get a call before the end of the day..

on the sad part yeah refund was made after two calls but still takes three to five days to post on the account.. which now resulted in me not having the heads to finish the motor and the car sittin more costin more for bad customer service.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Banned

your right i assumed you were a stockin vendor.. thats why i made the call/email and asked when is the eta..and your employee or etc stated you would have them by the end of the week
Do you know who you spoke to, emailed here?

on the sad part yeah refund was made after two calls but still takes three to five days to post on the account.. which now resulted in me not having the heads to finish the motor and the car sittin more costin more for bad customer service.
When you canceled them the refund was made, you called back later to ask if the refund was done, which it was already in process.

sorry for any inconveniences.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fraser@SpeedInc
Do you know who you spoke to, emailed here?

When you canceled them the refund was made, you called back later to ask if the refund was done, which it was already in process.

sorry for any inconveniences.
PHP Code:
Typically they will ship in about a week

Bryan

On Mon
Nov 22009 at 11:41 PMnothingless  wrote:

Just tryin to get a eta on those heads...

Tim II 
" NothingLess " 
thats the email i sent and received..

11/11 07:23PM 866-571-7733 Toll Free Call 2
11/11 06:13PM 866-571-7733 Toll Free Call 2
11/11 11:55AM 866-571-7733 Toll Free Call 2
11/05 12:59PM 866-571-7733 Toll Free Call 4

sadly my car will not make it to the sch day on thurs and will have to wait til end of next week or the following week now..
Old 11-17-2009, 12:02 AM
Banned

email sent.

Quick Reply: Ls1speed