LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Tick Performance and Spohn

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 04:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tick Performance and Spohn

I had a recent experience(good) with Tick Performance and Spohn. I had ordered some LSX solid motor mounts from Tick. About a week goes by and tracking info says its in town, I check it a couple hours later and it says it was delivered to my front door. Called home, no one had accepted a package or could find one outside. I called up Tick and let them know what was going on, and they called Spohn immediately. Spohn got the ball rolling and filed a claim. The next day my neighbor, from 4 houses down, brings by the package. I open it up and I was mistakenly shipped a driveshaft loop. I emailed Spohn right away with the misshipment, they emailed back right away saying they would get them shipped out first thing. They told me to keep the driveshaft loop to make up for their mistake, mainly I think its just because it wasnt worth the shipping cost from alaska lol but it was a very nice gesture regardless. Tick and Spohn took good care of me, UPS has failed me on multiple occasions now(for instance, 2 days later they totally lost my pushrods)
Old 12-01-2009, 04:52 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you for the kind words and the business - I hope you start having better luck with UPS!

Hope you're staying warm up there
Old 12-01-2009, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol were trying, its 40 degrees and has been pitch black out since like 4PM!

Quick Reply: Tick Performance and Spohn