LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Geoff @ Engine Power Systems rocks!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 06:02 PM
"All Motor 9 Second club member"

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Geoff @ Engine Power Systems rocks!!

We picked up an LS6 longblock from SDPC for my wifes daily driven 2000 Camaro SS. It a mild street car that is raced pretty hard, but we did not want to give up any drivabity period. After speaking with Kurt Decker and PatrickG we opt to do a mild cam swap before the engine was installed. Geoff and PatrickG got us set up with a new custom EPS cam, springs and PRs. They spec'd us out out a 222/226 115LSA with the new EPS lobes. Geoff gave us a heck of a deal and you could not ask for better customer service. I would highly recommend him if you are in the market for a custom cam.

Kurt Decker at LSX Performance Dyno Tuning did a jam up install and PatrickG got the tune dialed in spot on. It cranks,idles and drives like stock, but man does it pull hard all the way across the power band. It put down 430/415 through an A4 with the TC locked. I would have never guessed a cam this mild could make this much power with stock 243 heads.

I'll start a new thread on the dyno results and track times once the weather allows a visit to the track.

Thanks again guys!!!

Last edited by 98Aggie; 12-06-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:35 AM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

A 115LSA cam?!?! Say it ain't so! The entire internet says 115LSA's don't make any power!

Geoff is definitely good people. As soon as business picks up again I look forward to using a few of his cam grinds.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:04 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

James,

As I said in the dyno thread, thanks for letting me help with your goals on your project. It looks like you got everthing you wanted with the cam/engine combo!

Geoff

Quick Reply: Geoff @ Engine Power Systems rocks!!