LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

UMI Performance, not happy

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down UMI Performance, not happy

i ordered $850 worth of rear suspension parts when they had there "HOLIDAY SALE". i've been waiting for my drag bar now for oh 3 WEEKS! so i was suppose to get a tracking number today, but i didn't!
my question is, WHY THE **** WOULD YOU HAVE A HOLIDAY SALE, BUT NOT HAVE ENOUGH PARTS ON HAND FOR CUSTOMERS!
BAD BUSINESS ETHICS!!
You'd think I would get a little discount, or something free for the inconvenience!
:mad

Last edited by Patrick G; 01-07-2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Removed foul language
Old 01-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will tell you that the holidays really screwed things up..we shipped things on the 23rd and they did not track until the 28th and then took 2 extra days to areas.

The big sales are kinda like GP's and items take a little longer to ship...especially when far more orders come in then expected.

We are waiting on product as well from UMI for installs and shipping, but a simply call or email to UMI has kept us to date on things.

I do not think a post like this will help, but a call to Ryan or anyone at UMI expressing your concern again might help. They are really good people over there and have always came through when I have been in a bind with a customer or I needing parts a.s.a.p.

I see you are in WI. and I doubt with all this F'n snow we have that it's hurting you right now
Old 01-07-2010, 08:42 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello Dan,

I apologize for the shipping delay on the drag bar. Your drag bar did ship on 1-05 as Lance had promised. Lance e-mailed you the tracking # yesterday, it is updated on your online account on our site and I will post it below.

Shipped On: 01/05/2010 Tracking #: 1Z4XF7480346390520

I understand it can be frustrating waiting for items and we did the best of our ability to keep you updated on this item. We returned any calls and answered all your questions. Lance did his best to explain to you on the delay and he said you understood.

As for a discount, since you received 20% off this item during the sale which is a $78.00 savings there wasn't much else we could do. Lance did pitch in a free t-shirt and bunch of stickers hoping that will help.

Also please remember our sale only ran from 11-26 through 11-30. You called in 1 week after the sale and wanted to add an item at the sale price. Lance was kind enough to add the item to your order at the sale price. We didn't have to do that but since you placed a nice order with us we honored a old sale price to help you out.

If you have any questions once you receive your last item please contact us.

Best Regards,
Ryan

Last edited by UMI Performance; 01-07-2010 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Corrected name

Quick Reply: UMI Performance, not happy