LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

CCPerformance

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up CCPerformance

merry f%*kin christmas to me,

so chris recently had erick at HKE build me a 408 longblock equiped with callies internals, a pat g custom cam, tfs235 heads, 11.0-1 comp., morel lifters from chris, yella terra ultra lights and a ported fast92 from vengeance. well all has been good up until the best time of year.

i must be one of the lucky canidates to get a bad set of yella terras. i was minding my own bussiness cruising down the road on christmas eve night headed to the familys house for dinner when all of a sudden the car lost power and was making this horrendous noise from under the hood. so i only had about a mile and a half to go before i was there so i decided to just get it to my destination. i immidiatly freaked out and emailed chris before i had dinner. this is around 6 pm and by the time i got the car home with the tow truck at 11pm there was a email back from chris at around 8:30pm informing me of some things i needed to look at and test out. so a few days later after i had calmed down with the holiday get togethers and stuff he had replied again checking my status on what ive found out. so i went to work on it doing a couple things he said to do and also sent him a video that he asked for. he responded with "check to see if your rocker are loose" and the problem was found, a broken rocker on the exhaust side. the whole thing was just torn down the middle but i was relieved thats all it was. once i get the new ones ill no for sure but im sure thats all it is. he also told me that he will 2 day air me my new rockers so i can hurry up and get my car back on the road. they arrived friday so i should see them by wednesday this coming up week and im excited.

just want to say thank you chris for your help and once these get put back on i will be about 2 weeks away from getting tuned if i have a weekend off. i have all of 550 miles on this new 408 he had built for me and with just a little street tune and not going above 3500 rpm it feels very very strong. overall i am very happy with his service and performance of getting me the info and supported needed to help me out. but he responded on christmas which was really shocking and would figure i would have to wait till the holidays were over. thanks again chris
Old 01-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Jeff.
It stinks that it had to happen on Christmas Eve !! I got the email right away though and was not about to wait.

I'm here 24/7 for my engine customers though so a little holiday action isn't going to keep anyone from being able to contact me. I slipped away in between the kids opening presents (kids were distracted and didn't miss me)

HKE stepped up right away as well, Erik and I were talking on the phone while he was away from Houston on vacation.

Quick Reply: CCPerformance