LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Flt ftw!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 07:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Flt ftw!

I just want to give a shout out to Vince, Andy, and Chuck at Finish Line Trans in Wood Dale, IL. What an awesome crew you guys got. Some friends and I drove down from St.Paul to Chicago and back in one day, and FLT dedicated the whole day to just my transmission. We were able to hangout and talk with the builders as they built the transmission, and showed us all the fancy go fast parts that were going on the inside too.

As the transmission was getting built my friends and I decided to go to downtown Chicago. Andy kept me updated the whole time and made sure that i got exactly what I wanted. After about six hours later we came back to pick the trans up and it was completely done and put on a transmission dyno to insure that it is in excellent working order. We BS'ed a little more with everyone and FLT hooked us up with some free shirts and we were on our way home.

I just want to thank Vince personally for doing an excellent job on my trans and can not wait to get the car back together! I will never let anyone else do any type of transmission work on f-body as long as own it! Thanks again guys!
Old 07-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you!!!
Now get that thing back together.

Quick Reply: Flt ftw!