LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

bad experience with lmperformance

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 02:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad experience with lmperformance

i ordered a set of comp cam shaft rockers on 8/12/10. called next day to verify my online purchase and to double check stock. was told they were in stock but had to wait 24hrs for tracking number. called mon after the weekend and was told to wait 24hrs. called tue was told that there now not in stock. should be released fri 8/20. called today at 1030 spoke with sales manager, said he needed to call comp and hed call me back. waited til 3, called him was busy. had my gf call from the better business bureau and see where she could get. said supposed to be released this friday. i understand when parts are on backorder but to tell me there in stock so id pay and then you dont really have them-wtf!!! the main problems were communication, they were very poor service and very rude like im an inconvience. i just spent 1000 id like some answer and not a run around! this is just for others future purchases. they also have a b- rating with the bbb which is actually bad-means they get alot of complaints and dont resolve them

Quick Reply: bad experience with lmperformance