LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

BYUNSPEED Does It... AGAIN!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010 | 08:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default BYUNSPEED Does It... AGAIN!!

Yep, BYUNSPEED has done it again. I'm pretty faithful to my favorite LS-related speed shop, but I'm always looking for the best deal. If the shop is trusted, I have no problem using them for the first time if they can save me some bucks.

Well I shopped around... found a few places, and at each one of them the expected shipment date on the part I wanted was January. Well the part was more than a Benjamin, so I had to take advantage of BYUNSPEED's free shipping on orders over $100.00.

So back to my trusted favorite, BYUNSPEED, I went. Price was the same, so I went ahead and placed my order through them. At the same time I decided to shoot them a quick email on when they think it would ship.

Ooohhh yes, BYUNSPEED shocks me again... they have the part IN STOCK and it's ready to ship to me when? No, not January but tomorrow. I'm starting to think my "shopping around" is more a waste of time than anything. Each time I shop with BYUNSPEED, they continue to make it happen for me. Thanks again to Young and all the guys at BYUNSPEED for their top notch and unbeatable service. I sure appreciate it.

Am I a BYUNSPEED ? You bet your *** I am, lol. Thanks guys!

Brad
Old 12-06-2010 | 08:38 PM
Banned

Brad, thanks for your continued business at BYUNSPEED.