LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

SDPC? Hasn't shipped order?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 02:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SDPC? Hasn't shipped order?

I hope this is the right section for this post.

Basically I was just wondering if any of you guys have ordered from sdpc?

I placed an order friday (11th) and it's now the wed the 16th and the status on the site doesn't say shipped yet. I also haven't received an email saying it's been shipped, but they deff got their money out of my bank account already.

Also, when I call their number, it rings once then hangs up on me???

Anyone have any similar experiences?

I wish summit would've had the stuff I needed, because summit always ships to me in like 2-3 days and processes my order almost immediately.

<3 summit haha
Old 02-16-2011, 05:09 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

You ordered after shipping cutoff time on Friday (after 6pm) so it could not ship out until Monday. The order was processed immediately on Saturday morning and shipped first thing Monday morning. It is being delivered tomorrow according to the tracking number.

I don't really see where we did anything wrong or where we deserve to be talked down about, let alone you stating that you wish you could have used Summit. They didn't even have what you needed, but we had it and got it out ASAP.

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Old 02-16-2011, 05:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Default Shipment

Hey buddy why dont you give me a call so we can see whats going on with the order....1-800-456-0211 ext 353....
Old 02-16-2011, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

Update, finally the phone worked and got someone. They said they were waiting on the ARP bolts, but decided to ship out everything else and just ship out the bolts when they get it in. Guess they just didnt update me or email me. Either way. no worries for now.

edit: also, not down talking, just saying itd be nice to get an email or update on the account on the site saying its shipped. it doesnt say that anywhere for me had me worried.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:18 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Default order

Glad you got everything figured out sorry for any troubles...Thank again for your business..
Old 02-16-2011, 05:18 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

It's no problem, just give us a chance to explain before getting too upset. The ARP bolts are coming from ARP, they had them in stock Friday and should have shipped them immediately as well, so you shouldn't have to wait.

Also, I combined the two separate orders and lowered the shipping charge from what it charged you online.

We appreciate the order, we weren't gonna make you wait

800-456-0211 / PM / Facebook
WHIPPLE Superchargers, Procharger, Magnuson, Powerbond Sale, HPTuners packages!, Trickflow, AFR, PRC, CHE Trunion upgrade, $100 7.400" pushrod set, Custom Cam of your choice

Old 02-16-2011, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Scoggin Dickey
It's no problem, just give us a chance to explain before getting too upset. The ARP bolts are coming from ARP, they had them in stock Friday and should have shipped them immediately as well, so you shouldn't have to wait.

Also, I combined the two separate orders and lowered the shipping charge from what it charged you online.

We appreciate the order, we weren't gonna make you wait
Well in that case, thanks!

And I'd order from you all again.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:22 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The guys at SD Parts are all 100% stand up. We deal with them on a daily basis and they have yet to let us down!!!!

Quick Reply: SDPC? Hasn't shipped order?