LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed Engineering!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 04:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Speed Engineering!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to Speed Engineering for the Great Deals and the Great Customer service!
I placed an order and was immediately notified of my order during processing, then when shipped, and even followed up with an email after the fact!
There was a small issue on my end, But was quickly taken care of and Sean was great at helping with this! There were a few emails exchanged during this time, and he replied back every time within 24 hours. (actually more like 12 hours)

Needless to say, I was very satisfied with my 1st experience with Speed Engineering!

I just wanted to give Great Feedback for this company. It's nice to have a company who offers great products, great prices, and Excellent customer service. I too will add that with them not having a contact number it did make me a little uneasy about the transaction, but after reading their other feedback I gave them a shot. And with them immediately contacting me about the transaction, as well as replying immediately when there was a problem, It eased my mind. I am pleased and very happy that I chose them.
Great Job Speed Eng. I will be in touch in the near future!!!

-James
Old 03-18-2011, 05:49 PM
Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you again James...

Sean
Old 03-18-2011, 06:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No Problem at all... I appreciate the products and the customer service!!!

-James

Quick Reply: Speed Engineering!!!