LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Scoggin Dickey

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 12:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thumbs up Scoggin Dickey

I placed an order for some Russell fuel fittings on 3/20/11. I promptly got an email confirming the order. The following day I was updated with the dro p ship notice.

About a week or so later I recieved the box but it only had 4 of the 7 fittings that I needed. I contacted Beau at SDPC who was immediately on top of figuring out the situation. He has been in contact with me almost everyday regarding the backorder of the fittings. If it weren't for the great customer service I would be pretty unhappy. He's been emailing me to update me whenever he find out something new.

This is the type of service that will keep my business for quite some time. Even for such a small order and it being my first order he has stayed on top of it like it's his own order.

Customer service is hard to come by these days so if you need some parts and want a good experience contact SDPC.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:32 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the kind words and more than that, thank you for your patience! We really appreciate your business and good customer service is the best way I know of to show that appreciation!

Be sure and let us know the next time you need something!!

Quick Reply: Scoggin Dickey