LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

New Era Performance

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 04:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New Era Performance

When I decided I didnt want a stock car anymore, I went on down to New Era and talked to Mike about doing a street friendly build that would give my car some extra power but maintain stockish drivability.

My Z06 is my summer daily driver, and I wanted something that I could just hop in, turn the key, and not have a worry in the world about, but still provide a little extra power.

Mike laid out a bunch of options and helped me figure out a setup that would work best for me. I decided on using his SSHT cam (228/232), ported LS6 heads, American Racing Headers (catted), LS7 clutch/flywheel, RPM Level 4 Transmission (3rd gear synchro went out), halltech killerbee CAI, ported TB, MSD wires, NGK TR55 plugs, Hurst short throw shifter, and tune.

The end result was way better than I expected. 440rwhp on a 95 degree day and still drives like stock after Mike tuned it. Its like a whole new car, and I couldnt be happier.

Mike and his crew at New Era are the best of the best. Thanks again guys! You have another life long customer.

- Big Mike