LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Byunspeed

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Byunspeed

I ordered BBK headers from them back in January. I had a friend coming from out of town to help with installation so I needed them by that date. They showed in stock on the site so I figured I'd be in good shape.

Shortly after I got an email from them telling me they were out of stock. They further updated me on the status at the vendor. I decided to cancel the order and get them from another dealer who had the parts on hand, but I can't say enough how much I appreciated them notifying me that there would be a delay. This is really uncommon these days. Them letting me know in advance allowed me to have the part while my buddy was in town, and not have to tackle the job on my own.

As we all know, you'd usually find out about a delay in getting parts, when the estimated delivery date came and went and you had no parts. So, even though I wound up buying them somewhere else, I had to comment on such uncommonly good service. Thanks Byunspeed and I'll definitely look to you first for future purchases.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you.

Quick Reply: Byunspeed