LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Circle D Billet flex plate!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Circle D Billet flex plate!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Chris @ Circle D on this one. I had a local guy that asked if I would install one of these billet flex plates for him with a new converter and it was a real nice piece. The guy had an issue with a vibration that he was chasing down when the TCC was applied. However in the end I had to pull the trans back out to fix an issue with the transmissions pump! The only issue I had with this product was needing longer converter bolts and Chris sent them out without an hitch! As always I always check converter spacing and this one needed it. (not a Circle D) We did have to get longer crank bolts but we knew this going into the project because the flex plate is much thicker in this area. Chris had given us the GM part number for what I believe was for a 2010 Camaro for the bolts. Worked out pretty good in the end and it was easy dealing with Chris. His customer service is always great and always goes the extra mile! Thanks for everything Chris. Always a pleasure dealing with you. Vince Bielanski

Old 10-17-2011, 08:25 AM
FormerVendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks Vince, we appreciate the Kudos!! We are in the process off adding the required bolts to our site to make it easy for our customers. We definitely enjoy working with you on these projects, your knowledge and eye for detail is well appreciated. Looking forward to the next one....

Chris

Quick Reply: Circle D Billet flex plate!