LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Ed Hutchings: 100% Tech and Tuning Satisfaction on my Corvette!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ed Hutchings: 100% Tech and Tuning Satisfaction on my Corvette!

Ed Hutchings, one of the BEST tuners in the nation that travels to Europe, China and across the country to tune race and high performance cars, is a shop owner again! I've been working with Ed for 5 years, and was fortunate to be one of his 1st customers in his new shop in Virginia Beach.

I had Ed install a set of Mamofied AFR 215 heads, custom cam, FAST 102mm intake manifold and dyno / street tune that I tested for the first time at the Virginia International Raceway (VIR) this past Monday and Tuesday. One word sums up the experience: PERFECTION.

Ed also managed to do what few, if any, around the nation could do - totally delete the C5 F55 (2003 and 2004) that eliminates ALL DIC codes, messages and lights so you can install coilover suspensions. There is no "quick fix" for the F55 unlike the F45. This took a lot of time and effort!

My Corvette was the "Test Bed" for Ed's advanced programming that goes beyond GM Tech II and HP Tuners. I am 100% satisfied with the performance of my Corvette. With all my performance modifications and F55 suspension removal - I now get ZERO error codes, DIC messages and lights.

Ed - THANK YOU! You continue to provide customers exceptional service and tuning at a reasonable price. Congratulations on your new business endeavor where you can control 100% of the quality and customer service. You have a customer for life.

Guys and gals, if you're tired of performance shops and tuners not meeting your expectations and want to ensure you spend your hard earned money to get the job done right the 1st time - then talk to Ed, a supporting vendor. edcmat-l1@msn.com or PM him at: edcmat-l1

Shops: if you're looking for a great tuner to partner with that can tune a wide variety of cars, using a wide variety of software packages - not just LS based vehicles - and can travel to your facility, then you're going to want to meet with Ed Hutchings. Great tuner, excellent technician and just a good guy.

Old 11-18-2011, 07:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Yep!

I drove from above Phila to Ed's shop in Va a few years ago. Ed worked his magic on my 402/L92 combo.

The drive home was alot smoother than the ride down.

Bob K.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ed is the man, one of the best.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ed who???
Old 11-19-2011, 05:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yep....never heard of him...
Old 11-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Sawzall and Welder Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ed's skills speak for themselves and his advice is always appreciated on this board! Moving to the sponsor feedback forum.

Quick Reply: Ed Hutchings: 100% Tech and Tuning Satisfaction on my Corvette!