LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Founder's Performance...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Founder's Performance...

Just wanted to mention how impressed I am with Founder's Performance.

I ordered a PHB from them at around 1pm on Friday. When I placed the order, I figured best case scenario it would ship out monday.

I was very surprised today when I checked my email and had gotten one from them a few hours after I placed the order, informing me my order status had changed to "shipped", along wiht the tracking number.

Well done, Founder's! I had NOT expected my order to be processed so quickly!
Old 05-24-2012, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1

I ordered (late night) an adjustable panhard, adjustable LCA and LCA relocation brackets from Founders about a month ago. I received shipping confirmation early the next morning and the package arrived a few days later.

Like a kid at Christmas I was excited when I got home from work and there was a 4' tall box at my front door. Upon opening it I realized that the LCAs were missing and was bummed as I had planned for a few buddies to come over, drink beer and spend far longer than I should installing them.

Early the following morning I called their customer service line and spoke with a gentleman. He genuinely apologized for the mistake and informed me that the adjustable LCAs I ordered were out of stock until next Wednesday. What happened next was very unexpected, he asked me if I wanted to upgrade to the billet adjustable LCAs and of course my first question is "What's that going to cost me?" No charge, it was our error and we are out of stock of the parts you originally ordered.

Well my only regret with this situation is that I never asked for his name or contacted his supervisor to express how great the experience was. Working with a company that is willing to take a hit to insure their customers are happy is rare today, what's more rare was this gentlemans genuine concern.

Founders will have my business going forward and I have recommended others to them based off my positive experience.

-Drew

Last edited by orange01ss; 05-24-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Quick Reply: Founder's Performance...