LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed-eng.com

Old 05-10-2012, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speed-eng.com

Does any one have contact number for Speed-eng.com I have ordered an intake from them and havent had any possitive response from them. Just that they sell the iteams and can not give me a positive answer as to when I will get my intake. This was by e-mail, I just want to get a refund and get it elswhere . Thats pretty messed up for a new customer.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Tracking sent.

Sean
Old 05-11-2012, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by ztamez
Does any one have contact number for Speed-eng.com I have ordered an intake from them and havent had any possitive response from them. Just that they sell the iteams and can not give me a positive answer as to when I will get my intake. This was by e-mail, I just want to get a refund and get it elswhere . Thats pretty messed up for a new customer.
That's all I've been getting Tracking sent . When I go and check the tracking the item has never been sent. Just give the refund and be done with it.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Sponsor

Your tracking was sent, and has been updated as stated in the email. Thank you for your business.

Sean
Old 05-12-2012, 08:34 AM

Okay here is the thing the first tracking number I received didn’t show anything. The tracking numbers I just received this morning shows it was shipped 5-10. And I would like to THANK YOU for that .Apparently I never received the new tracking number untill just this morning. Please check your records. You might have sent them to the wrong e-mail or might just have thought you sent them.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Sponsor

Do you really have to make two posts over the same matter? Not really sure why you are making a big issue about the situation any ways. We told you that it will be shipping Wednesday from FAST to you. On Wednesday we sent you the tracking info FAST sent us. I am assuming they couldn't get it out in time Wednesday, and shipped Thursday instead, which was the second tracking number I emailed to you on 5/10/2012 8:03 PM PST.

Last night I also answered your PM, and again sent over the same tracking number, which is on route to be there Monday. Not sure why you are stating we have bad business practices. We have returned every email to you, as well as sent over tracking numbers. We have been in business for 9 years, and don't continue to be in business by having bad business practices.

Sean

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Speed-eng.com