LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 12:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Texas Speed

I ordered a UMI Performance Aftermarket Sway Bar installation kit from TSP. I ordered from them instead of from UMI because Texas is closer to Arizona than Pennsylvania is, and because I've dealt with Texas Speed in the past. After several days of not seeing, "Shipped," on the TSP website, I contacted them. They informed me that the item was ordered directly from UMI. Maybe I'm incorrect, but I didn't see anything when ordering my part that said that. They didn't have any shipping information, so I contacted UMI, who provided me with the tracking information. In their defense, TSP sent me the contact information via email after the phone call.

The price is the same from both companies, the shipping is the same. I just wish that TSP would've let me know that the item was being shipped from Pennsylvania instead of Texas so that I would've known to expect the item to take longer to ship.

I would appreciate it if there was something on TSP's website that would let you know if the item was going to ship directly from the manufacturer instead of from Texas, so I can plan accordingly.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:11 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jeremy, I run the online orders and make every attempt to email everyone with the list of items that are drop-shipping or shipping from our stock. I checked my sent items folder and it does appear like this one slipped by without getting sent. My apologies for that break-down in communication!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!