LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing thumbs down...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 06:35 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down Thunder Racing thumbs down...

I ordered a 6 point bolt-in Wolferacecraft chrome-moly rollbar over this last Memorial Day weekend (28 May 2012).

Recieved a phone call from their rep confirming price and shipping costs on 30 May 2012. They also said expect 2-3 weeks for it to get to me.

I emailed them in July. No response. I called them and no one called me back. I had to leave for a business trip in July so I figured it would be there when I returned. Nope.

I called them again in early August and finally got in touch with someone who said it would be 3-4 more weeks. BS...

Item arrived yesterday 31 Aug 2012. Just in time for the summer race season to be almost finished.

This company will never get any business from me ever again. After reading some of the other threads on here they are not sponsors anymore, but I didn't see them on the removed sponsors list. I also believe the accusations that they may be using customers money to pay for other things instead of ordering parts when they should be. This is crap and warn all of your friends about this company.

Last edited by Packy; 09-01-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've brought 2 items from Thunder Racing and each items took 2 and a half months just to get them. WHAT THE ****!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2012, 01:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Blame the management. Back when Geoff was running it TR was great. Geoff left and the people left over and/or joined ran it into the ground.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

Cant believe people still order from there. Sucks to hear about your troubles. Doubt the company will get back on track but even if they did I'd never order from there. Way to many awesome sponsors out there like; The WS6Store, Tick Performance, Lashway, Byunspeed/Colorado Speed, etc...
Old 09-15-2012, 08:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rich92RS
Cant believe people still order from there. Sucks to hear about your troubles. Doubt the company will get back on track but even if they did I'd never order from there. Way to many awesome sponsors out there like; The WS6Store, Tick Performance, Lashway, Byunspeed/Colorado Speed, etc...

I had no clue that they went down the *******. I always used to order from them when I lived in the Panhandle because I would get parts really quick with normal delivery. Plus they gave military discount as well. Well never again.

Quick Reply: Thunder Racing thumbs down...