LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Tick Performance

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 05:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tick Performance

Nothing but good things to say about TICK Performance in North Carolina.
1. TICK Performance shop manager, Jon allowed me to store my 30th Anniversary SS at their shop from September until December without charge and without doing any work to the car free of charge.
2. When my car arrived to TICK Performance, bad weather was in the area for a week. Martin, an employee at TICK pulled his personal race car out from covered storage and pulled my SS into storage to protect it from potential hail and wind damage.
3. TICK Performance discounted select parts for me as a member of the Military by up to 10%.
4. The trucking company that delivered my car did not tell me over the phone that it was "Cash on Delivery" when I made the reservation for pick up from Memphis. I believed they would charge my debit card in full. I was in Germany when my car arrived to TICK Performance and they were unable to contact me. TICK Performance paid cash on the spot to the driver who delivered my car from Tennessee. When TICK managed to reach me and inform me, I immediately wanted to pay. Joey from TICK Performance told me that he was adding the 350.00 to my labor bill (My Final Bill) so that I could put the 350.00 towards the parts I needed for them to get started.
5. Martin from TICK Performance and I shared over 30 emails discussing build and pricing options. He worked diligently to identify a package that would meet my financial and horsepower goals.
6. As happens in life, my beautiful wife got pregnant unplanned and unexpected. I called TICK to notify them that I had to postpone my LSX swap. They quickly and without hesitation offered options within my new budget to boost the reliability and performance of the LT1 engine.
7. My wife decided to leave Germany early due to her pregnancy and my departure to Afghanistan. We decided that she would drive the 97 SS rather than shipping our 99 or her Nissan back to Florida from Germany. This gave TICK a two week timeline to receive and install the parts. One of the parts I ordered was a set of Kooks Long tube Headers. Kooks could not make the emissions compatible headers in the timeline we needed. Due to this, TICK ordered the Race versions which were in-stock at Kooks. Free of charge, TICK deleted the AIR, EGR and Rear O2s and provided the block off plates to meet my timeline and not have to wait for the emissions compatible headers. Excellent customer service.
8. My Opti-spark started to take a **** the morning they pulled the car into the bay to install the Headers. TICK Performance discounted the labor on replacing the Opti-Spark as they knew what an inconvenience an unplanned expense like this can have during the holidays on a family that is expecting, deployed and also moving across an ocean. They also stayed late that night installing the Opti-spark and MSD wires to ensure my Camaro was 100% ready for delivery within my timeline so that my wife would have a vehicle to drive.

All in all I spent a little below 4,000 dollars with TICK over a 6 month period. Top notch work, responded to questions and calls promptly, discounted parts and labor and stayed late to make sure they met the approved timeline. A+ all the way.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats good happy ending and the customer satisfied with the work.Sup Scoob.happy holidays to you and your family.seen a few in here that have gone the other way.Way to go TICK PERFORMANCE.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:08 PM
FormerVendor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Scott it really makes my day reading this post. Anything we can ever do to help you or our other service men and women we will do! Now take care of that new bundle of joy and one day get that ls swap of your dreams!

Last edited by Sales@Tick; 12-23-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Tick Performance