LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Hp Tuners

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 12:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Hp Tuners

Plain and simple your software is not compatible with anything I try to download it on. I've tried on several different (BEST BUY, 2 other different laptops, my home, even at work) computers. The cd doesn't even work. I've attempted to download the correct .netframework but every dam computer is the same thing sending me in a frickin frenzy on what types of .netframework I should download in order to use this software.

Your last beta link before the 2.24 3/27/2013 update, I actually got the vcm scanner table on my computer but sadly the computers would not read the chip/usb.

I searched and I searched I did what was said to be done on this forum I searched and I searched. NOTHING WORKS.

I've attempted to download the latest link (2.24) on your website and it sends me to a broken link page. This should be as simple as abc 123 and it may be that way for some but for me I dont know its not rocket science at all.

Ive emailed and emailed customer service and all I get is Well it works on my end maybe you have a bad network or connection. HOW!!!????

I am not here trying to bash, request, a refund or anything because that isn't going to happen. All I want is a solution I want to use what I spent my hard earned $350 plus shipping on. Got Dam
Old 03-28-2013, 08:04 AM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by KingGemini24
Plain and simple your software is not compatible with anything I try to download it on. I've tried on several different (BEST BUY, 2 other different laptops, my home, even at work) computers. The cd doesn't even work. I've attempted to download the correct .netframework but every dam computer is the same thing sending me in a frickin frenzy on what types of .netframework I should download in order to use this software.

Your last beta link before the 2.24 3/27/2013 update, I actually got the vcm scanner table on my computer but sadly the computers would not read the chip/usb.

I searched and I searched I did what was said to be done on this forum I searched and I searched. NOTHING WORKS.

I've attempted to download the latest link (2.24) on your website and it sends me to a broken link page. This should be as simple as abc 123 and it may be that way for some but for me I dont know its not rocket science at all.

Ive emailed and emailed customer service and all I get is Well it works on my end maybe you have a bad network or connection. HOW!!!????

I am not here trying to bash, request, a refund or anything because that isn't going to happen. All I want is a solution I want to use what I spent my hard earned $350 plus shipping on. Got Dam
If it works for thousands of people, and not you, do you think it's the product, or you?

I sell a few tuning suites a month. I never have any issues with any of my customers. It really is as simple as ABC123.

Now, seeing as the standard package is 499, the Pro is 649, and you spent 350, did you buy it second hand? Have you contacted the person or company you bought it from?
Old 03-28-2013, 09:00 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

KG shoot me an email to bill at hptuners.com and I'll try to help you remotely, not sure why you are having issues as you are the only person reporting issues with the link and hundreds of customers have been able to download it without issue over the past 24-48 hours.

Quick Reply: Hp Tuners