LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Problem with Spohn that I hope I can get worked out..

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with Spohn that I hope I can get worked out..

This is everything I got when I opened the package. I have three witnesses that can confirm this because they were standing in the shop when I opened the package. That bar is all I received and the package did not look like it had been tampered with. I am not making this post for drama so please don't think off it that way. I am posting to hopefully make sure everything is fixed because how it stands I paid a 160+ way to much for just that one part. I ordered the stuff for their rear drag sway bar b/c I picked one up with out the rod links and everything else. So I ordered it from them I haven't had any problems with them in the past so I hope they get everything fixed b/c I'm pretty upset with this situation right now..There are pictures off the invoice and the only part I received..
Attached Thumbnails Problem with Spohn that I hope I can get worked out..-getattachment.aspx.jpg   Problem with Spohn that I hope I can get worked out..-652251.jpg   Problem with Spohn that I hope I can get worked out..-111.jpg   Problem with Spohn that I hope I can get worked out..-444.jpg  
Old 05-03-2013, 12:16 PM
On The Tree

and from their response so far... Im getting kinda off nervous on getting screwed over...
Old 05-03-2013, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

they fixed the problem so I am happy and grateful for it..
Old 05-03-2013, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

mods can delete please..

Quick Reply: Problem with Spohn that I hope I can get worked out..